First Time Homebuyer
viagra after heart valve replacement https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-causing-strokes/96/ female viagra hindi holocaust essay topics source url c homework help with jdn how do i add a logo to my email signature on my iphone https://heystamford.com/writing/proposal-writing-services/8/ viagra medical store in delhi research paper help mla source url https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-doc-review/80/ experience essay example levitra orangevale vampire essays viagra witout a prescription https://ncappa.org/term/confucius-and-the-analects-new-essays/4/ american dream thesis go to link follow https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/top-10-natural-viagra/73/ qual o tempo de duracao do viagra argumentative essay middle school descriptive essay lesson help writing papers viagra for sale glasgow cialis eldorado viagra success pictures popular mba home work samples https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/zoloft-no-emotion/66/ http://mechajournal.com/alumni/best-cheap-essay/12/ social work essay writing service Count on your real estate agent to:
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way.
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you’ve defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a pre-qualification letter from us in hand, your real estate agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the seller, and may make the difference between the seller accepting your offer or someone else’s — even if your offer is lower.
Need a real estate agent? Click here to select one of our trusted partners.
Count on your mortgage broker and loan officer to:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years.)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your real estate agent informed of our loan progress. (Note: Your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us; only deal points and progress are shared.)
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money “up front” and throughout the years to come.
Count on yourself to:
- Keep your real estate agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain objective throughout — to make the business decisions that are best for you.
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.