One major question you need to answer when you and your loved one decide to start a family is where is a great place to buy a home and raise a family. To help get you started, here are some of our mortgage company’s top picks, in no particular order:
- Oxnard, CA – Oxnard has a low crime rate and low traffic congestion, plus there is beach access for weekend family outings.
- Irvine, CA – Irvine is a planned community that has great programs for kids of all ages, nature centers, biking trails, playgrounds, and more, plus wonderful schools.
- San Jose, CA – San Jose offers a great public school system with family-friendly programs.
- Gilbert, AZ – This community was named one of the top 2017 Playful Cities in the nation due to its wide range of community programs geared toward families, plus a low crime rate.
- Greenwich, CT – A historic community that offers private beaches, parks, family-friendly recreation programs, and even its own island to explore, which makes it a top rated city for families.
- Merrimack, NH – This community was among the first to offer STEM programs and has numerous high-ranking sports programs for children of all ages, and it is perfect for families that want to escape big city living.
As you can see, there are many different options for finding a home in one of the best cities to raise a family, depending on your needs. For assistance in obtaining a mortgage to buy your new family home, contact Elite Financial at (800) 908-LEND (800-908-5363) today!